▪ viadellafucina twinning residency for artists and curators . 2nd Edition issues . supported by the Compagnia di San Paolo and the Chamber of Commerce of Turin. Patronages : Piedmont Region, the Province of Turin , City of Turin , GAI Young Italian Artists . Partners: a.titolo , artegiovane , Rebaudengo , IAAD Institute of Applied Art and Design , PAV Living Art Park , TAG Turin Art Galleries, The Gate Committee Porta Palazzo , Paralleli Euro-Mediterranean Institute Northwest, ReOasi Turin Accomodations . Scientific Committee : Antonio Arevalo , Eliana Cerrato , Francesca Comisso , Rebecca De Marchi , Cecilia Guide , Anna Musini , Paolo Naldini , Maria Teresa Roberto , Patrizia Sandretto Re Rebaudengo , Catterina SEIA .
▪ A.I.R. Connect. Step 1 : Berlin . Research project supported by the Grundtvig / LLLP program of European Union . In collaboration with Glogauair , Berlin .
▪ Resi(d)stenza / Takin Position : Questioning Identity . Within residency program for Italian and Armenianartists promoted by FARE)
▪ viadellafucina . Collaborative trails in Porta Palazzo for a new model of residence. Curated by Brice Coniglio and Nicoletta Daldanise . Artist : Mary Zygouri and Maurizio Cilli , Alexandro Gioiello and Lililya Lifanova , Annelies VanEycken and Irene Pittatore .
▪ Opening of the exhibition space independent K -HOLE .
▪ viadellafucina A.I.R. Residency program for artists, produced under Creative Generation Contract Compagnia di San Paolo . Under the Patronage of the Piedmont Region, the City of Turin , GAI Young Italian Artists , District 7 and Italian Popular Culture Network . Partners: a.titolo , artegiovane , PAV Living Art Park , TAG Turin Art Galleries, Fuoridipalazzo , The Gate, Parallel Euro-Mediterranean Institute Northwest, Piùconzero , RiQuadrilatero Association .
▪ Pirate Camp Reader. Visual Editions Grafika , Torino 2012 . Press publication that collects essays, commissioned by a call for papers , Matteo Lucchetti , Amedeo Policante , Joseph Patricio . Editorial advisor: Valeria Graziano .
▪ Pirate Camp – The Stateless Pavilion. International touring program of residency for young artists. Special Project under the national participations 54. Biennale of Art in Venice . supported by Cariplo Foundation in collaboration with the Department for Youth Policy of the City of Venice and ” Art Enclosures – Residencies for visiting international artists in Venice residency program for international artists” created and produced by Fondazione di Venezia , under the patronage of the City of turin and GAI Young Italian Artists . Technical sponsor: Vodafone Italy . Media partners : Czech XL, Artribune .
▪ Concerto senza titolo. Theatrical Performance with Antonella Ruggiero directed by Brice Coniglio . Supported by Sistema Teatro Torino. Presented in Prospettiva 09 Festival directed by Fabrizio Arcuri .
▪ Coniglioviola . I’m a pirate / I’m a gentleman . PAC Pavilion of Contemporary Art in Milan . curated by Martina Corgnati and Brice Coniglio in collaboration with the Municipality of Milan and Arthemisia Ltd. Sponsor : Samsung , Apple , Temporary snc.